It was the night of 13th october , when we reached Pearl Continental Karachi to meetÂ and conduct an interview of an artist from Lahore . I had heard alot about his attitude & his rude behaviour , but after conversation with him on the phone, this perception in my mind had died.Â He was very friendly and down to earth so thats why we asked him to give us time for conducting an interview.
This is the very first audio interview done by PakiUM team (first written interview published by PakiUM.com was of Nouman Javaid ) . The artist in question has worked with many reknowned artists such as Atif Aslam, Jal Band , Roxen & Sifaar. But now,he has decided to go solo and launch a solo album. I give you – Omer Nadeem
You may have heard & read many controversies of him , his departure from Atif & Jal Band, claim on the roxen’s compositions etc. In this interview we tried to give hype to these controversies again & check whether the tag imposed on Omer that he is “rontee” is true or not. But he has become mature now and dont want to discuss & talk about any of his past experiences.
Our questions were like about:
- his Past Experiences, Current Experiences, Collaborations & Upcoming Projects
- his new upcoming track
- his work relationship with Khiza
- his terms with Mustafa Zahid & Roxen
- Music & studies side by side
- his new album and target audience
- current situation of Pakistani Music Industry
- how record label is treating new artist these days ?
- Is he really a “Rontee” or its just a perception ?
- & definitely his views about media sharing websites like us ?
Right now , enjoy the promo shared at the end of this post.We will be uploading the complete audio interview very soon.
If you dont know Omer or haven’t heard any song by him download his singles , unplugged & live songs from our UG Music Library